Crafting An Extended Essay In Biology: 5 Rules To Follow
Are you working on an extended essay for your biology course, but are not clued up on how to complete so that a grade to your liking can be achieved? Then you should take the time to learn the rules that must be followed so that you can achieve a grade that best matches your abilities. In most cases when a project is given the attention it deserves, then it will not be that difficult to get the grade you want. With that thought in min here are the top 5 rules to follow if you are interested in getting your biology extended essay completed:
- Read biology papers: if you have access to a journal database then you should take the time to read the papers that are most relevant to your project. Scientific journals are typically the best and reliable sources of information out there.
- Time: it is always a great idea to start on the first day that you are given the assignment. That’s because it will give you the time that is required to complete the project with the top grade possible.
- Research: before you begin the writing phase it would be a great idea to get a lot of research completed. When you have a lot of information that is ready to be plugged into the content, then you’ll have an easier time writing. It’s also a good idea to note down where you get your information so that the sources can be correctly given in the project.
- Samples: if you have never written an extended essay before, then you will have to read some relevant samples so that you can get a good idea of what you are required to write in order to get the top grade. Since there are many different locations online where you can find good quality samples you should have no problem following this particular rule.
- Proofreading: once the project is completed you must make some time at the end for proofreading. When you are doing so paying attention to detail is key. This allows the mistakes to be spotted so that you’re bale to push the quality of your grade upwards.
Follow Essay Guidelines Closely.